Errors 3001-3005-3009 are general errors that may have several different causes. These errors are usually temporary and can be related to heavy internet traffic and/or temporary website maintenance.
In the interim, we have included troubleshooting steps below on clearing cache and cookies. Please follow the steps for your specific web browser and Operating System. Please note, if your specific browser is not listed below we suggest that you use the "Help" section of your browser or contact their customer service center.
You can then follow the instructions below to clear your web browser's cache and cookies (Temporary Internet Files).
Clearing Cache and Cookies for Internet Explorer:
1. Click on the "Start" button.
2. Select "Settings" and click on "Control Panel".
3. Double-click on the Internet (or Internet Options) and select the "General" tab.
4. Click on the "Settings" button in the Temporary Internet Files section and choose "View Files".
5. Click on "Edit" and select "Select All".
6. Press the "Delete" key on your keyboard. If prompted to verify that you want to delete your cookies, click on "Yes".
Clearing Cache and Cookies for Internet Explorer on a Macintosh:
1. Click on "Explorer" or "Edit" at the top of your screen.
2. Click on "Preferences".
3. Under Web Browser Preferences click on "Advanced".
4. Click on the "Empty Now" button on the right.
5. Under Receiving Files Preferences click on "Cookies".
6. Click on the "Delete" button to the right.
7. Click "OK".
Clearing Cache and Cookies for AOL:
1. Open the AOL account.
2. Click on the "Settings" button on the toolbar. ("My AOL" for older versions).
3. Select "Preferences".
4. Select the "Internet Properties (WWW)" link on the left-hand side. (Older versions will show a "WWW" box).
5. In the middle of the Internet Options box is a section called "Temporary Internet Files".
6. Click "Delete Files". Place a check mark in the "Delete All Offline Content Box".
7. Click OK.
Clearing Cache and Cookies for AOL on a Macintosh:
1. Click "My AOL" at the top of your browser.
2. Select "Preferences".
3. Click the "WWW" icon on the left hand side.
4. On the right hand side, click "Empty Cache Now".
5. Click the "Advanced Settings" button on the right. **This will bring up a new window for Advanced Settings.
6. To the left under "Receiving" click "Cookies".
7. Highlight all cookies and press "Delete" on your keyboard.
Clearing Cache and Cookies for Netscape on Microsoft Windows or Macintosh:
1. Open Netscape and select the "Edit" pull down menu.
2. Select "Preferences".
3. Click on "Advanced" on the left hand side of the screen and then "Cache". You will see an option to clear your disk and memory cache. It is best to clear both types of cache.
4. You may also need to locate the folder on your hard drive named "Cookies" or "Magic Cookies" and delete the cookies that are stored here.
If this does not correct the problem, please wait a short time, restart your web browser.
If you are still receiving the error message please provide a detailed description of the steps you took up to the point when you received this error. For instance, on which page did the error appear? After you received the error, did you take any other action? All of this information will assist us in finding the cause of the error.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by clicking here.